- Sleeping bag or twin sheet
- Blanket (Cabins do have A/C)
- Pool Towel (2- will be reused daily)
- Shower towels and wash clothes (2-3 can be hung up and reused)
- Toiletry items (shampoo, soap, deodorant, toothbrush and paste, etc)
- Bug Repellant
- 6 days of clothing (that are okay to get dirty)
- 6 days of undergarments & socks
- Tennis shoes
- Water shoes or flip flops
- Sweatshirt or Jacket (it gets chilly at night by camp fire)
- Swim Suits (T-shirts or cover ups are to be worn over swim suits) Modest Swim Wear ONLY
No Electronics or Cell Phones Camp leaders will provide phones if camper would like to call home.
*Leaders* You may want to purchase cleaner or antibacterial wipes for your cabin.